Thursday, May 03, 2007

come to a point where my eyes just 'cocked'..
will get blind if this goes one.

read TYY blog, and i was just touched. As i clicked that person link, i was really shocked to tears that the tagboard was working. It just so touching in his tagboard, that his friends still continue tagging even though he has passed on. I really dont know what to say, just 5 words-i really touched by them!!

PI..hopefully it be okie. Prays as my paper goes into the hands of the marker.

Totally screwed my common tests especially physics today. I really dont know. I dont regret taking PCME, but its just giving me mixed feelings. But somehow i know i have to persevere and start liking physics.

Its been ages since i attended weekday masses.
I guess i should go and attend it soon..really need to claim the peace He has given me.

Napfa..tmr..2.4km.

HAIZ..

sticking to my faith, even though it seems so dry this days..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAT UNCLE(DAD'S TWIN)!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOKYIN!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIHAN!!

may GOD bless you all on this very special day!!

No comments: